Your access to and use of this Site is subject to the following terms and conditions (both the Key Terms and the Additional Terms (including the Copyright Notice below) and all applicable laws. Where the Key Terms conflict with the Additional Terms the Key Terms shall govern.
By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept and agree to, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Rialto Consultancy Ltd (Rialto) and or RALI Ltd (RALI) (also referred to as “we” and “us”) are superseded and of no force or effect.
We may change and update these terms from time to time. We may do this by posting new terms on the Site and/or notifying you by e-mail of our new terms. These new terms will replace these terms and you agree to be bound by the new terms. When you use our Site please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.
- Definitions: When we refer to the Site in these Terms and Conditions we mean both our website and the content and services we provide through it for access and use by you (including where made available to you the leadership index service and related databases).
- Charges and our liability in relation to the Site: Currently the Site is provided free of charge, without liability, on an “as is” and beta test basis. We reserve the right to charge in the future. Where we do so we will inform you and you will be offered the opportunity to continue your use of the Site on a chargeable basis.
- Duration of our services: When you register to use the Site we will make the Site available to you for such period as we shall determine. We may discontinue your use of the Site in whole or part at any time. Subject to the terms of any subscription to the contrary, you may also discontinue your use at any time provided you pay any charges payable for the remainder of your subscription.
- Quality of your information: Where you provide us with any information or content you confirm that you are entitled to supply the information to us for the purposes contemplated in these Terms and Conditions and that the information is accurate, not misleading, not defamatory, or unlawful and that it does not infringe any third party’s rights.
- Intellectual Property Rights in the Site and information you may access using the Site: All intellectual property rights in the Site are vested in Rialto and RALI. You may download, display or print information from this Site (the “Information”) solely for non-commercial personal use. Your attention is also drawn to our Copyright Notice which is reproduced at the bottom of these terms, which also applies.
- Keeping your account details safe: If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any user identification code or password, whether chosen by you or allocated by us, at any time, if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions or we are entitled under these Terms and Conditions to discontinue providing you with access to the Site.
- Reliance on the Information on our Site: The content on our Site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our Site. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up to date.
- Viruses and information security: We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our Site. You should use your own virus protection software. You must not misuse our Site including by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Site. You must not attack our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our Site will cease immediately.
- You must retain and reproduce each and every copyright notice or other proprietary rights notice contained in any Information you download. You may not, however, distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, repost, or use the content of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without written permission of Rialto or RALI Ltd. You should assume that everything you see or read on this Site is copyrighted unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site without the written permission of Rialto or RALI Ltd. Rialto and RALI Ltd neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Rialto or RALI Ltd. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation in clause 6 above, no license to or right in any copyright of Rialto or RALI Ltd or of any other party is granted or conferred to you.
- Both the Rialto and RALI Internet sites may contain or reference trademarks, patents, proprietary information, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Rialto/RALI Ltd and/or other parties. No license to or right in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Rialto or RALI Ltd and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you.
- While Rialto Ltd uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, Rialto or RALI Ltd makes no warranties or representations with respect to the content of the Site, which is provided “as is”. Rialto and RALI Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever arising from or in any way connected with the use of this Site or its content to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, Rialto or RALI Ltd will not be liable for the accuracy, completeness, adequacy, timeliness, or comprehensiveness of the information contained on the Site. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so the above exclusion may not apply to you. Rialto/RALI Ltd also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site. Rialto/RALILtd reserves the right to interrupt or discontinue any or all of the functionality of its Site. Rialto/RALI Ltd accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever for any interruption or discontinuance of any or all functionality of its Site, whether the result of actions or omissions of an entity of Rialto/RALI Ltd or a third party.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Rialto and RALI Ltd reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the Information, and to the products and programs described in such information, at any time without notice.
- Because Rialto and RALI Ltd has no control over and does not endorse any of the sites to which the Site is linked and because Rialto and RALI Ltd has not reviewed any or all of the sites to which the Site is linked, you acknowledge that Rialto/RALI Ltd is not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to the Site, off-Site pages or other sites is at your own risk and without the permission of Rialto or RALI Ltd.
- Although Rialto or RALI Ltd may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like on the Site, and is entitled to modify or remove any such content in its absolute discretion, Rialto or RALI Ltd is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the content of any such locations nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, profanity, danger, or inaccuracy contained in any information within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, infringing, threatening, libellous, defamatory, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Rialto or RALI with regards to any breach of this clause 12 by you. Rialto or RALI Ltd will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Rialto or RALI Ltd to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such information or materials.
- Framing of this Site by sites or site elements of parties not part of Rialto or RALI Ltd is not permitted. In-line linking or any other manner of incorporating parts of this Site in sites of parties not part of Rialto or RALI Ltd is equally prohibited.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law and you and us both agree submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts in relation to any dispute or matter arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or relating to your use of, or our provision of, the Site provided always that we may enforce our intellectual property rights in any jurisdiction.
Please note, for details of terms relating to specific services purchased or being received as part of a Rialto programme please contact a member of the rialto team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Unless otherwise expressly stated, all rights, title and interest in and to the website and its contents, whatever the format (be it in written, sounding, audio-visual or other form) are owned, respectively duly licensed to Rialto or RALI . Users may browse the Rialto or RALI website, access and use any of these contents for their own personal non-commercial use only.
Any further reproduction, distribution, broadcasting or modification of such contents, be it off or online (such as through downloading and sharing or making available), commercial or not is hereby expressly prohibited and subject to the prior written approval of the Rialto or RALI , which can be sought at email@example.com
Should any content be indicated as belonging to third parties, permission to use such content shall be directly requested from the concerned right holder, absent of which any such use is hereby expressly prohibited.
The Rialto or RALI websites may contain links to third parties’ websites that are under no control or supervision of the Rialto or RALI . As a result, the Rialto or RALI makes no representation or warranty about the accuracy, quality or reliability of any such site and date contained within it, whose content is not endorsed by Rialto or RALI . If you access such sites, you do so at your own risk.
Rialto or RALI commits to respect third parties’ rights. Should you consider any content of the Rialto or RALI website to infringe your rights, you are invited to notify us of your claim and provide us with all needed information at firstname.lastname@example.org