The most common component of a high performing organisation is their ability to align the workforce with a visionary, accountable leadership team. Unfortunately, many organisations have employees who are not on the same page and are not heading in the same direction.
Recent studies from McKinsey’s, Harvard Business School and The Institute of Management suggests that traditional models of restructuring do not deliver the promised results and traumatise the workforce. As a result of these findings, Rialto has conducted further research and has implemented an award winning methodology which offers organisations fast effective change management alternatives to adapt to new markets and improve overall business performance and win with customers.Our Transforming the Performance Culture (TPC) Solution assists leaders to build a HIGH-PERFORMING ORGANISATION.....one which aligns employees, fosters innovation, creates a step change in performance, wins with customers and leaves competitors in the slow lane.
Why is TPC different and how does it work?
- Re-discover your organisation’s unique assets, strengths, and capabilities.
- Reduce operational costs substantially.
- Coach and Mentor the executive team to function as one high business performing unit which inspires and innovates.
- Ensure customers receive an award winning service leaving competitors behind.
- Ensure that the right people, with the right strengths are in the right roles.
- Enable employees to take ownership and align to the organisations objectives.
TPC outcomes include:
- 22 TPC programmes (early and current IP) over past 6 years
- £32 million redundancy and change costs saved
- 70-80% of a typical workforce step up performance
- Within 7 months turned a loss making business into profit
- Average 12% sales increase
- Average 8% increase in profit
- 2 record sales and 2 record profit project delivered
- Average 25% improvement in Engagement, Alignment and Agility
- Average 4% customer satisfaction improvement
- Won ‘Best sector HR team’ Award for one client
- Secured improvement in all business metrics (except one) for a major manufacturer
- Created achievements which have led to 3 entries for EEF best practice awards (achieved 2nd place in all categories)
- 2013 Finalist of the HR Distinction Awards for adding value
We have an enviable record of helping organisations improve leadership effectiveness, employee engagement and ultimately productivity with an impressive return on investment. Why not contact us to hear a worthwhile, un-biased and objective outside perspective?