When it comes to managing outplacement whether inside or outside of an organisation, the Rialto team have unrivalled expertise to assist you as an organisation, or you as an individual, to bridge the gap between where you are now and where you need or wish to be.
We are the only company so confident in delivering your outplacement expectations that we underpin our promise with a money back guarantee.
Rialto is committed to providing the highest quality of outplacement service to both individual and corporate clients and to the development of relationships based upon trust and partnership. The scope of a project or programme, reporting requirements and success criteria are agreed from the start.
Our multi-disciplinary consulting team consists of highly experienced, business-focused specialists who are committed to providing the finest quality of service.
We equip all our outplacement individuals with the knowledge and expertise to secure a successful move forward and assisting them to achieve their deserved career goals. Our programmes are built around you rather than us.A typical Rialto programme map would include:
- The skilled analysis of the individual’s equity and assets (market focused CV development, key skills and experience).
- Access to the hidden job market and networking opportunities.
- Developing key interview skills. (Rialto operates an Executive Search practice – which provides a safe opportunity to test developed skills).
- Access to Rialto online support system which includes research tools and a national job database containing 100,000 plus vacancies.
- Identification of skills gap and advice on how to close the gap.
Making the right selection of an outplacement partner is critical to ensure that the risks inherent in a change programme, involving individuals exiting from an organisation are minimised. Rialto works with you to ensure that those individuals released feel fully supported and your organisation benefits from the following:
- Relieving & addressing the anxiety within the organisation caused by the level of uncertainty created by the planned changes.
- Assisting employees to achieve their ‘best fit’ move in a challenging & changing employment marketplace.
- Reducing the likelihood of expensive and time consuming litigation.
- Ensuring that your organisations brand remains highly thought of by all stakeholders, including those that leave the organisation.
- The choice of selecting either, One to One Career Transition Support or Group Transition Support or an integrated solution.